SAYRA JUDGES COMMITTEE
The purpose of the SAYRA Judge’s Committee to improve racing by:
- Providing a service to clubs and organizations within SAYRA by locating judges for their events.
- Providing knowledgeable judges to give rules seminars.
- Receiving and responding to the recommendations and concerns of sailors.
And our major focus for this year is to:
- Provide training for SAYRA judges and trainees.
- Administer the SAYRA Judges Program; and
- Promote the SAYRA and US SAILING Judges Programs
If you need help in any of these areas, please contact Sarah Ashton, Judges' Committee Chair.
- Sunday, February 19
- Saturday, February 25
- Friday, March 3
- Saturday, March 4
- Sunday, March 5
- Saturday, March 11
- Sunday, March 12
Support SAYRA Sailors
Donate to the Helen Hanley Fund today!