Upcoming SAYRA Events
Full Year list CLICK HERE
How to Apply for:
Training Event Grant
- Receipt of a satisfactory application including appropriate documentation of SAYRA Club/Organizational memberships;
- Receipt of a satisfactory application including appropriate documentation of successful completion.
- Satisfactory documentation of actual out-of-pocket expenses.
- Requests for reimbursement should be submitted within 30 days of an event in order to be considered.
What is Covered and their Limits:
- Expenses incurred from hosting an organized training session.
- Member and Associate Member Clubs of SAYRA who host training events supervised by the SAYRA Training Committee may apply for reimbursement of actual out-of-pocket net expenses under this section.
- The maximum reimbursement will be $5000 in a calendar year. This reimbursement is meant to be supplemental only to help offset any possible financial loss.
- SAYRA members should get a reduced cost to participate in these clinics.
- Participants in US Sailing training courses qualify for reimbursement of up to $200 of the early registration course fee
- Participants must satisfactory complete the course
- Reimbursement will not be granted if the fee was paid or is payable by the Member Organization.
- Funding up to $500 per person may be provided
- Must be pre-approved via email (email@example.com) and represent SAYRA
- There will be a maximum of $1500 total for the event.
Questions contact Windy Key