Greetings from the Helm,
I reach out to you as we are planning the annual SAYRA Membership meeting; like many of you I am wrapping up my sailing season, planning on doing some frostbite sailing and maybe a trip south mid-winter for some sailing. This year many of us had to come up with new ways to interact with our membership, and SAYRA is having to do the same; this year we will be doing our annual meetings and breakouts virtually.
So why should you jump on? Well, many reasons:
- You always have and this is a way to save the drive time to the meetings.
- You heard new rules for 2021 and would like to hear from some of the experts what they mean to you.
- You have never attended but have been a participant in SAYRA as a junior, a parent or an adult in any of the championship events.
- Any of the above intrigued you and you want to learn more.
- You heard that the Annual Bloody Mary Party supports the Helen Hanley Fund and you have benefited in the past or would like to in the future!
- Lastly, you love talking about sailing
By the way; all of those are a great reason also to join and renew both as a club and individually.
Please find attached the SAYRA membership information for 2021. If I can do anything for you please reach out to me. Lastly, on January 27 we are having a club roundtable, talking about everything you have ever wanted to know. Please reach out and share your best practices and what you have always wanted to know but did not know where to ask; those will be our topic and agenda during the club roundtable. Draft Agenda HERE.
Sail Fast and Happy Holidays, Pete email@example.com 704-563-6720